When you are looking to travel for leisure, our professional independent vacation travel specialist, Jennifer can help make the difference between a horrible trip and a pleasurable vacation.
Jennifer specializes in the following vacation travel destinations:
- Cook Islands
- Europe (Greece)
- South Pacific
Jennifer is passionate about travel, extremely detail oriented, has strong vendor relationships and industry experience to ensure an exceptional travel experience. Now is not the time to travel without a knowledgeable travel advisor. Give her a call today to discuss your next dream vaction.
- Contact Jennifer at 425.372.8957
- Email your request
Nothing is quite as magical as a Disney Vacation. With parks all over the world, cruises, and other adventures, there is sure to be a trip that fits you like a glass slipper.
You might think a travel agency that specializes in corporate travel would not be the right agency for arranging vacation or personal travel. Typically, that's the case, but it's not with Executive Travel Consultants. Whether you use us for business or vacation travel, you'll benefit from our unique approach to providing travel services. In the most fundamental sense, you'll gain from how we apply a commonsense-based approach to travel planning that is founded on respect. Respect for you, your travel preferences, your budget and your time. In other words, we think like you do when planning your vacation and then apply our sophisticated tools and expertise to arrange the exact kind of vacation you want that also meets your budget.
You'll benefit from using an agency with more than 20 years of paying attention to travel details. We know the airline connections that seldom connect on time as well as the hotels undergoing renovations, for instance. And we know how to use a variety of sources to find you the best airfares and rates while still providing you quality service. In fact, our average domestic airline ticket price is $401, which is significantly lower than the industry norm of $460 (or our average international booking of $1,881 compared to the industry average of $2,153).
And you'll gain from the personal attention and passion for travel Jennifer brings to the job every day. We love to travel, so we have deep insight into arranging memorable vacations. The result? We can direct you to hidden gems other agencies will miss, whether you are looking for a quaint bed-and-breakfast or a world-class luxury resort. And we pay attention to detail so that all of your travel needs are addressed.
Our travel planning services offer a one-stop source for finding and booking complete travel arrangements-from vacation packages, cruises, air travel to hotels and ground transportation. We research and make reservations on major and non-major carriers (such as Southwest Airlines, JetBlue or SunCountry). And when your travel plans change, we're available to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Executive Travel Consultants provides a one-stop source for finding and booking complete vacation travel arrangements-from air travel to hotels and ground transportation. Our job is to handle your vacation travel planning so we save you both time and money, while gaining peace of mind. The following services are offered to all of our vacation travel customers:
- Support by phone, voice mail, fax or email
- Refunds on unused e-tickets
- After-hours emergency service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Extensive quality control to ensure accuracy
- Ongoing travel support
- Reservations on non-ARC carriers as well as tertiary carriers, such as Southwest Airlines
- Use of promotional coupons & fares, as well as consolidator tickets, when available
- Negotiated airfare rates through multiple industry associations and programs
Hotel & Rental Car Reservations
- Negotiated corporate discount rates
- Use of promotional coupons when available
- Arranging for special needs or requirements
- Negotiated airport parking rates at select locations
- Arranging for limousine and specialized ground transportation
- Discounted parking at selected airports
- Passport support, including expedited processing
- Visa applications
- Arranging all international transfers
- VAT recovery support
- My Travel Wallet currency rates and conversion
Travel Information Through TravelGalileo
- Maps, information and online brochures
- Recommendations on books and supplies
- Advice and tips
- Bed and breakfast listings
- Currency converter
- Destination guides
- Driving directions
- Flight tracker
- Restaurant guides
- Weather forecasts
- Airline updates
- Strike notification warnings
- State Department warnings
- Travel headlines
Links To All Major Airlines
Partner Programs & Alliances
- Airline partners
- Car rental partners
- Hotel partners
Special Travel Types - Booking & Assitance Including:
- Weekend get-aways
- Domestic promotions
- International promotions
- Adventure travel
Handling Special Itineraries & Global Trips
- Exclusive Offers
We have selected a few of Jennifer's favorite vaction destinations to offer here, but there are many more to fit any interest you may have. Contact Jennifer to customize your vacation package, including; airfare, hotel, transfers and travel insurance.